THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

TENSION OF OPPOSITES

They say that High School life is the most memorable part of our lives as a student. At first, I never considered this statement as a fact but as time progresses, I realized that its true. In this stage of our lives, we work hard, we laugh, we smile, we cry, we fail, we stumble, but most specially, we learned the most valuable lessons in our lives, whether it be lessons which are taught inside the classrooms or those which are learned through experience.

Time flowed really fast. I just can't imagine that now, we are already on the Fourth Grading Period. Well,going back to the wonderful memories of the past grading periods is somewhat sad but totally fulfilling. In general, the Third Grading Period had been great. We continued discussing the basic yet very important lessons that we must know. Our days had been tough busy and tiring but those are nothing when compared to the knowledges we had gathered during those moments. I admit that I had been sleeping late several times during the Third Grading Period because of the activities I have to finish. I'm preety sure that most of us rushed for our projects and requirements in order to meet the deadline.


The Third Grading Period had been a part of joyous and unforgettable past. Thinking of these days is a fulfilling memory but it always makes me sad knowing that I will soon be leaving the school where I first known what the real essence of my life is. That is the tension of opposites... A sad but really fulfilling feeling..


Two months from now, we will be graduating. We can't really notice the time passing by, but always bear in mind that time is running out. Make the most out of our remaining time in this school. Let us do our very best to spend the last minutes of our lives as High School students. Live life to the fullest, inspire others and face every obstacle that comes our way ...

No comments:

Post a Comment