"Never fall in love ; grow in love.." - An interesting quote she always specifies. She is a woman of courage who treats everyone equally and an ordinary teacher in the eyes of some students but is indeed a special and bizarre one in her own ways.
I was still a puzzle with missing pieces, still waiting to be completed when I entered her class in my Junior Year. I was naive and very dependent student, not until she taught me how to be assertive and independent. She is a teacher who teaches not only lessons that can be taught inside the four walls of the room but she also imparted us the memories that we could carry as we continue to trod the journey of our lives. What impressed me most is the way she taught us how to be responsible and disciplined persons not only in school but in the community as well.
She touched my soul in a way I can't imagine, and turned me in a kind of person that i don't imagine I can be. Now I will leave High School more thankful than any other student and that's because once I've been a student of Mrs. Myrna S. Cacal... It's really a walk to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment