THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, November 8, 2009

ANOTHER STEP CLOSER TO SUCCESS . .

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step," the saying goes. Each step is a challenge. Each step is either a new hope or despair. Each step is another step closer to our dreams. Each step is another step closer to a brighter future.

The Second Grading Period had been gone. That means I have just arrived at the end of the bend of the road that I entered when the Second Grading Period started. I met challenges on my way and there were times when I fell. But I do not regret those times because I learned the most valuable lessons out of my mistakes. Now we are again to enter another Grading Period. I could say that during the previous grading period, I have learned a lot of great and interesting lessons. Although my days had been hard and busy, I can say that I enjoyed every second of it. We tackled things that could help us understand our future lessons and activities. They were harder and more complicated than our previous lessons but I understand that that's how life goes - harder and more challenging as we go further.


The Third Grading Period has already started . . Another step had started. . Another step more and High School would end. Again, live life to the fullest now that's there's time to enjoy every single moment of it. Don't be afraid to go on. Remember that a single step is another step closer to success . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment