Life wouldn't be called life without problems and struggles. Along with the happiness and joyfl moments that seem to bring us soaring in the sky, is the conflict that always drags us back to reality.
We Filipinos are known tobe faithful and strong. In spite of the calamities that comes our way, we still stand tall and unopposed until the storm is over. We always believe that God is with us all the way. The kind of faith we have and our determination to stand up when we stumble is what makes us unique and one of a kind. Some may think that only grown-ups and young adults experiences the pressures of life, not knowing that young people and students like me also encounter the same distresses. The point is, whether young, teen and adult, we msust understand that we have the same endeavours in life but of different ways in surpassing our own struggles.
The month of November had been tough and busy. The days were full of worries and troubles. Problems and misfortunes come and go.There were times when I tried to run away from my problems but I always realize that its the most ridiculous thing to do. I just can't believe it, I've gone this far.
Liefe is a battle where we must lose some to win some. It is full of struggles and obstacles but if we face them with all of our might, then we can go even beyond the horizon... :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment